Function of Department
The county health department's mission to advance community health is carried forward through four basic functions: (1) health surveillance, planning, and program development; (2) promotion of local health coverage; (3) setting and enforcement of standards; and (4) providing health services.
We work to make Norton County a healthier and safer place to live, work, learn and play.
Health Department FAQ
What services are offered at the health department?
We offer several services to the Norton county community which includes all of the following:
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Classes
- Blood Pressure and Oxygen Checks
- Health Start
- Home Health Services
- Immunizations/TB Skin Test
- Medical Foot Care
- Physicals/KanBe Healthy Screenings
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)