Norton County, Kansas
Official site for Norton County, Kansas

News and Announcements

The latest news and announcements from the county departments

New Registration

General Information

Whether you have just moved into Norton County, or you are a long-time resident with a new car or truck, you must register your vehicle in the Norton County Treasurer's office.

You will need to get a new Kansas license plate or, in some instances, you may be able to transfer your old plate to your new vehicle. This may be done in the Norton County Treasurer's office with the proper documentation and the payment of fees, property tax, and sales tax where applicable.

Listed below are the steps to guide you through this process as efficiently as possible.